Thursday, March 25, 2010

Well, its been quite the week for me! Last Tuesday, I got my face half ripped apart AKA getting wisdom teeth pulled. What a nightmare! After being sedated for nearly 24 hours, I woke up in quite a bit of pain and a little swelling. Luckily I didnt swell up too bad and didnt have any bruising. It was just SO tough being in bed all week and not getting a damn thing done. I just watched season upon season of Sex & the City and Gossip Girl, as well as movies Precious, Tennessee, Time Travelers Wife, Alice in Wonderland, She's Out of My League and Rain Man. Read a few books as well, last one being about two women entrepreneurs and their journey through business. Definitely put a spark under my ass as far as making a business plan and the importance of making good connections with accountants, bankers, lawyers, etc. Glad to be getting a lot of this experience under my belt now with being an active owner already. Tonight and last night, I attended the Fort McMurray Oil Barons game. It was really nice to get out and be part of the community in such a transient city. The boys won both games and if they continue to push on and win this series, they go on to the final for the AJHL which Im hoping for so I can watch a few more games!

No comments:

Post a Comment